FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Physical Training for PE today. It was worse than Mass PE I swear. To think that my PE teacher is considered quite slack already, think again! My muscles should ache in about 7hrs time...

Anyway I packed my whole cupboard last Sunday and I feel so accomplished. Like I think I haven't been this organised throughout my life spent in school. Every single sheet of paper is in a file, according to its subject. And there are many files for each subject; one for tutorials and the other for notes and maybe another one for extra notes (from sister). So yeah, accomplished I am. I am accomplished. The files sit so nicely in the cupboard. So colourful. I am amazeddddedddd.

On a much heavier note, I'm dropping a lot of hair. It's like Triple S kill. Sudden, Scary and Stressful.

I'm so afraid ............................ This is massive. Massive hair fall. I keep thinking to myself, what if I am really bald by the time I turn 30 or something (then I guess I'll look like one of the soccer guys in school)? If it gets worse, should I go seek help? Like Yun Nam Haircare or Beijing101. My sister asked me to go cut my hair because it's probably too heavy since it's getting longer. But I simply refuse to. My hair takes reallllllllly long to grow so I cannot afford to cut it. I will take advantage of a hair fall solution shampoo for now!
(Need to relax, don't wanna drop more hair!!!)

gotta goooo (}) dance auditions for the J1s tmr, cnt wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha MGA arh i know your hair fall crisis is supposed to be sad but i think the way you describe it is damn funny. hahaha triple S kill hahahahahhahahaha. k sorry lovelove.
:D

Anonymous said...

hey maris..
dun worry ok.. like stephie said.. we will all still love u even if u r bald. :)))

and. next time u dun haf to bun ur hair when dancing ballet, how convenient is tt?! >.<

an image of a bald ballerina is on my mind now.. haha. damn cute. =)))))!

i noe im being damn mean but it's really funny.. HAHAH!!

ANW,
mayb u can try to tie ur hair loosely or thin/layer ur hair.. make it not so heavy.
or go buy those damn big brush tt's suppose to massage ur scalp and promote hair growth.

DUN WORRY k.

one for all, all for one..
if u go bald one day, i will shave my head too ok? BFF.

i will get elissa to shave 2 so tt she can no longer make a nest out of her hair. HAR HAR.

and i will get stephie to shave too, so tt she can enjoy the coolness of the wind when she's rowing. :D

No worries k.

-KW-

Anonymous said...

is ur bf mixed?

Marissa Lim said...

Yeappp half eurasian.

Marissa Lim said...

KW: thanksssss so much for the comforting + advices!! Hahah ok u promise ahhh ;)

Love ya kw! C u monday.& badminton agn soon so fun heh