Ok so 2009 isn't really starting off thattt well...
Got booked for coming to school late for 4 times. STUPID DAMN 985. I curse it for life. Holymac&cheeeze, 4 times in like 6 weeks. I was only late 3 times for the whole of '08. So yeahhhh point is, I have 2 detentions now. (2!!!) +++ gotta report to the head of PE teacher @7.20 everyday till next monday. Whhhaaawhaaatwhattt. And detention is like from 3-7 on friday which means I can't attend dance at all... :'( Seriously................ And I'm pretty sure I'll spend 4hrs in a classroom doing nothing. Maybe stone and .. erm stone. Oh my tian ah.
Oh and the head of PE teacher calls me the "Queen" now. "Queen" of late comings. Nobody else in school has came late for 4 or more times this yr hahahahaha. What a thing to be known for.
I DON'T WANT DETENTIONNNN. Never had a single one in my life so far.. until now. But anyway that teacher is a nicie, he lets me postpone next fri's detention!
Enough about detentions, I want to cry at the thought of not 1, but 2 detentions. Just don't ever wanna be late anymore, if not another one comes my way!! :S
Gotta do the J1s dance list now, haiiiii I'm so lazy
Happy month-versary! I love you vvv much, xx
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hahaha SEVENTH month. :D
all the best to you bothhhh.
<3,
RGA
Ya la ya la ghost month right.. Hahah we come and haunt you then u knw ah.
Hehe but thx RGA!! Love yaaaaa
Got lots to tell u in sch tmr :}
Post a Comment