FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, February 05, 2009






just some pix from recent events...
Hi readers.

School has been tiring for the past 3weeks+. Dance, school work all. I am tired every single dayyyy even when I have had enough sleep the day before. Whyyyy am I always so sleeeeeepy shwweeeeepie sleepy. My mom asked me to go to the doc's to see if I'm lacking of smth in my body...

Oh I liked the first 3 weeks of school when it was soo peaceful and spacious. Now that the J1s have entered, it's so freaking noisy everyday, everywhere. Kinda pissy. Even when there're tests going on, cheers from below can be heard sooo clearly. My GP teacher said he wants to go down to throw things at them, lollll. But I kinda wished I had orientation again 'cos who wants to study right? And CJ's orientation is always a load of fun.

&&& I'm so terribly sorry for the lack of updates friends! It's either 1) I'm just plain lazy to blog 2) Keep piling the pix till there're hell a lot to upload = lazy

Omg I shouldn't be here I should be studying econs 'cos I don't know what is going on ... gr8 gr8 gr8 but it's already so lateee in the night. Ahhh procrastinate as always. While Ben is always so hardworkinggg :{ common tests in 5 weeks, deadddd duck. Speaking of ben, I miss his hairrr he is botak now 'cos of soccer. This captain always damn on to shave. But I will get used to it. Reminds me of last year when we were still "happening" hahaha


Haiyaaa this is such a wordy/monotonous post! I should stop here.
I can't wait for the weekend!! Ben's place for board games/Zouk flea
cya!

4 comments:

Jazy said...

Hi marisss luvv!! heee don't worry about your ____drop It's gonna be okay :) i am reassuring you now HAHA. See you at dance k love you alottt!

Marissa Lim said...

awwww jazzzz hahaha i'm using some _ solution already hahah it's getting better and it's only the 1st day!!! thxxxx dear

loveeeeee u much 2!

ps/ stop making fun of me okkkk

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU LOVE. PLENTY ):

Marissa Lim said...

misss u 2!!! nvm i have been seeing you quite often in sch now!

xoxoxo take care of yourself love youuuu

SATURDAY alright!