FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Watching you shine

Thursday

@ 2.50pm (I was lazing on my couch) A called me and asked me where I was. I said, "Errr, home?" I forgot I had to meet the Bratz in town @2.30. Okay maybe I didn't forget! The outing wasn't really confirmed properly .. So they had sushi buffet w/o me?!!? But aw it's ok 'cos I have ballet @ 5.30 and I'm sure I'll puke it all out anyways! Hahaha I met A and T after ballet and treated them to Swensen's ice-cream after they knew I got my pay ... What Bratzzz.

Friday

Johor Bahru with A and her mom! Shopppped and bought nice stuff. Especially SAW 4!! And we stole a trolley at Giant for her mom! It had a basket full of groceries inside. (I was then thinking, "So what's the point of the trolley?") When no one was looking I said "1.. 2.. 3, GO!" I took out the basket and A pushed the trolley and we ran away laughing like crazy idiots who indulge in cheap thrills.
We, the soulmates, were supposed to be vegetarians every friday but when we reached the restaurant for lunch, we saw the yummy chicken in the menu and I was like, "Since we're already here.. why not!" Talk about myself giving into temptations easily~ SO anyhoo, JB was great! Watched Saw 4 & Alone with my sis when I got home. I was sooo excited! My first R21 movie. And I must say, I was terribly disappointed. I thought it'd be sooooo freaking awesome and more importantly, gruesome to the MAX 'cos only adults can watch it but naw, it's OK. I think we ALL can watch it! So anybody? Up for Saw 4? I lend:)

Today

Outing with sistaaa! Shopped! AHhhh we're so broke. WE NEED JOBS. Speaking of which, GJ didn't call back for an interview. You can now safely make a letter "L" with your fingers and put that hand on your forehead and show it to me. I think I'm gonna go work with my sister next week if there's a slot for me. Ohhhhh plzzzz I think I'm getting quite desperate already. (THIS IS NOT HAPPENING) Some pixxx!:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
M&M's! We had free chocs:)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
eh, not funny
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Umglamzzz but who cares!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She has 4 dimples, unfairrr
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
omg look at my right hand -_- hey my bags were slipping off man! Hahahhh
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
notch badddd, sis!

I loveeee her hair

3 days to PP! Anticipationnnnnnn. Mmmmm gtg bye!

2 comments:

Atheena Som said...

nice anticipation for you (& maybe chin), but bad for all of us!

Anonymous said...

helloz ballerina:)
link me alritey..so long since i saw u deariie...meet up soon okiies..btw link me okay..
http://cookiiemonstter-iinc.blogspot.com