FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The dark clouds come and won't go

It's crazy how it rains every single day. I abso hate the monsoon season. It literally kills everyone's mood/spirit/PLANS! Ughhhh I need junk food for salvation. Just finished a packet of Twisties (cheese!) and I'm gna feast on a bar of Toblerone right now. I am Soo healthy I can't even believe it myself!!

So today, I went for ballet. Yep every thursday and sunday. Ballet conert's coming up soon.. Okk not soon. In 6months' time! Gna rehearse for it realll soon too. I. CANNOT. WAIT. 50th annivesary, so it's gonna be quite a huge thing. So plssss dooo come down and watch!! Thankew hehe. Anws, speaking of ballet, I was youtube-ing yesterday and guess what I found?!



HAHAHAH it's so funny looking back idk why. Ohh I danced two roles in it fyi hahaha the costumes were smelly:/ ANWS pls support SDT's upcoming performance: Swanlake.

OH and PP was a success!!! I wanna post pichax but most of them are in Angie's camerah and her comp happens to be down.. How, grrreat. Some other day then! Some pix+vids @ Atheena's though:)

gottago, FTTs conference in about 5!

(AC OR CJ AC OR CJ AC OR CJ omg I'm gna exploddde)

No comments: