FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

GJ's

Today, Fahrul was supposed to take the FTTs (xcept ella) to this show @Vivo. So we reached and guess what? It was written on the board that there are shows everyday except for 4th December. TELL ME HOW JINXED IS THAT. I think I should pass him my title of being the ultimate jinx! So we skipped our way to dinner and hung out at Gloria Jean's after that. Speaking of which, I think I'm gna work @ the new outlet outside Cine (hopefully!). I have an interview tomorrow. I think it's in the morning. And btw, it's 3.26am right now. So, I will most probably scare the interviewer with my power dark eyerings hehe. Anws, here are some pichasss, enjoy:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As usual ...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
AH, CAKE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shah & I asked for a cup of whipped cream! (I'm holding it) mmmm howww sinful,topped w choc suace:D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
planning for PP
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we had to force our collarbones "out"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
but wow T's ones are amazinggGgGgg
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
what C got for us from Vietnam! Thxxx babe! OH Fahrul (extreme right) was a substitute for E for this pix! HAHAH
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bez pic of the day!

Funnnn! We screamed a lot. But I think GJ's crew is nice so they did not kick us out. T & S had a bad experience with a dragonfly in the cafe itself. Fahrul scared us while A was telling us how we should not turn back during the 7th month. Hung out till 10+ and HOMED yurrrp

OHHHH FYI their reactions were BOTH!! As in .. "SO CUTE!!" and "SO SWEET!!"
*curtsies*

(PS// SRY way to lazy to resize the pics! And in case you looked at the pics and happened to be wondering, the day before this, A & myself got coloured hair extentions supaaa cool BD)

4 comments:

Atheena Som said...

M, your welcome note is fucking retarded ahaha. sorry had to use that word cos its really damn retarded! haha and i just realised it today ..... heh. PP PP PP PP!

Marissa Lim said...

HAHAHAHAHA i had nth else to write!!! YEH PP!!! Who's gg??? Confirm asap leh!!! If not I have to re-organise the sitting arrangement haha

nicole cheryl alexis tay said...

whats PP. and BD.

Marissa Lim said...

PP is Prata Party. Hahahah FTTs thing. A gathering sorta thing! With people invited hahaha.

BD is a smilie. Tilt your head to the left. See a smilie in shades w a huge smile??

love u nic! THANKS for the x'mas gift, it is awesomeeee xx