You can either choose to call me nice or bored. I prefer... nah choose both haha. I was just too bored so I decided I shall be nice. I know, this is rare. In normal circumstances, I bite and will not succumb to bright colours that put smiles on people's faces. HAHAHA just kidding. I enjoyyy doing this kind of nonsense. Now my hands smell of crayons. Great, just great. AND PLS DO NOT BE LIKE BFF AND TELL ME 3/6 = 1/2. Because simply, there are 6 (not 2!) of us and 3 are returning. Writing 1/2 would seem like as if only 1 has returned out of 2. Weirrrd. And also, this is not math! FTTs absoloutely do not associate math with ourselves. Ok but wait, I know Chin loves math. Oh wells ...
And haha ok I'll admit, it looks like a banner for picking up a bunch of pre-schoolers with the rainbows, funky-looking sun, flowers and all. But still!!! I'm kinda proud of the Singapore flag I drew. It's my fav. hahaha. OK all that I have mentioned above that I have just mentioned are totally pointless. AND yuh so the whole point of this post is that I AM PICKING THEM UP(ok, obviously right) IN ABOUT 26hrs and I can't wait to see them!!! Hopefully they will go "WOW THAT'S SO CUTE!" or "AWWW HOW SWEET OF YOU!" when they see it. Oh almighty Lord above please grant them the ability to understand the effort/thought Marissa has put into this.. I think at least one of them will go "Err.. Maris, how old are we again?" Then I'd rest my case. Anws! They called just now and said they have surprise for me. OoOooOoh surprise for mememe??!!! I think this is counted as a surprise, right?? So I told them, "Me too!!! I'm doing it now!"
OH OH OH I am working today. Promoting some new product. Brand name is "Yes to carrots" or something like that? in town. Love the name. I would do basically anything for carrots! But sadly, it's like, only a one-day job thing. Realllly good pay! Thanks, Shi hui!
I think I talk too much. I digress. Will update on their reactions asap:) bye for now!


2 comments:
EH 3/6 IS 1/2!! HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING LOVE. i know you dislike math.
SO SWEEEEEEETTTTTT LUVLUVLUVVVVVV
Post a Comment