I had school today. I MEAN after a gaziliionyyyy years of everyone's life DO SCHOOLS NOT GET THE TRUE MEANING OF "SCHOOL HOLIDAYS"?!?!? The word alone "school" is, of course, understood by all since everyone attends/attended school whether you are 86 or not. And everyone hates that word. Understood again. But If you add the word "holiday(s)" behind, everything changes. School now sounds good with holidays. Can you see? Does anyone get the picha? SCHOOL HOLIDAYS = NO SCHOOL (at all.) I should start a propaganda. Even my sister went "Why do you have school today?!" I rest my case.
OK regardless of all that I've just said, ironically, I still attended the extra lesson. Chemistry. All in the name of Chemistry. Chemistry is fun I love chem. BUT noooo teachers do not make chem as lovely as I want it to be. I wasted my morning away. I could've been sleeping. I learnt nothing new but how to roll eyes and laugh at chem teachers because one of them has a black mouth, literally (more at nic's blog). The other one is nice and forever happy. Even her name is Kaixin. Cute. Okay where am I going with this? So really, I learnt nothing and that is why THERE SHOULD BE NO EXTRA LESSONS DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. Period.
My hair is a goner. I went for a cut yesterday and I hate it. I didn't want toooo but my mom forced me to go for a "trim" but the "trim" turned out to be like shorten it by 3cm and "thin" it. (Thin-ing is bad.) And worst of it all, my (long)fringe is gone. I now have short fringe and it can be easily passed of as "bangs". But I choose not to I will keep it at the side like "Easy off Bang!" Gone! I want loooooong fringe back. My hair is too horrid for the world to see so for now, I will keep it in a bun/wear a cap/buy a wig (even my ponytail looks as bad) and remind myself time after time that hair grows. But photo-taking day is about in a week's time! What do I do what do I doOoooOo
lookie,bangybangbang
Today, also, I went for ballet. I usually wear everything(leotard and a pair of tights) inside before I leave and wear a pair of shorts and a basic top over. So yeah my tights can be seen. But I fold my tights upwards in a way such that it will end just below my knee. And in public, some stare at me as if I've just committed a fashion-crime. They give me the oh-good-lord-this-girl-needs-help-I-mean-what-is-she-wearing stare/look while looking at my legs. THEY THINK MY TIGHTS IS LEGGINGS(or something?). HAhahahahh They think it's "wrong" to wear "leggings" with those casual clothings partly because my ballet school's in Orchard and you should dress nice in Orchard kinda thing. Helloooooooo the last thing I would wear would be leggings. Do I have to put a sign over me saying "I do ballet. You know.. Ballet ..ballll-et. In which every girl wears tights for uniformity?" What do I do what do I dooOoooO
Bestfr just told me my area is a hot spot for dengue now. WHAT DO I DOOO WHAATaA I DOooooOOO'''''''''''';;;;;;!!!!!!!1`1
Angsty issues aside(PMS period sigh), I want to show off. Every girl in my ballet class has got free tix to Goh Choo San Ballet that costs over a hundred, compliments of my principal. Front seats. Only my class. Hahahahahahahhaha honoured or whattttttttt???? I almost want to laugh. FREE FOOD(or at least I think/hope so). Gala night. The dress code is formal. I want to laugh again. I don't know what to wearrrrrr What do I DOOOO doo I do whatTTTtt
This post is so long I want to laugh yet again.
Out and hope I can make a difference to someone/something. I will go and make someone happy (doubtful.)


5 comments:
YEAH YEAH DENGUE. THATS HOW CELINE GOT IT. well i hope none bites you. i just hope all the mosquitoes attack those who live at parkview. till they die.
HAHAHA don't be THAT mean nic! Love you still:D
MARIZZZZZZ omgz youre damn funny. HAHAHAHAHA pms rocks! they make girls humorous beings :D:D:D:D ahh i love being a girl. hahaha
zomg. i cant wait to pierce! and you better not ditch me when the time finally comes! haha. i just feel like using a needle to poke my brow now.haha. singh.
xcandyxflossx: HAHA your nick alone took me quite long to type!!! Anw yesss haha PMS period is kinda funny. Kinky HAHAHA
tyrant: I WILL NOT DITCH U. MORE LIKE U DITCH ME
Post a Comment