Thursday
Finished the last two papers for the week! Went out at night for Angie's (advanced) surprise parrrty. Speaking of which, HAPPY 16TH, ANGIE!! Went to Bugis St. to eat then to Arab St.
Literally happy b'day girl hahah
arab street
chinnn
tinaaa
pllll
ellaaa
don't ask hahah
Hope you had fun Angie! Love you all (K)
Friday
Teachers' Day. Attended school and I kept wanting to sleep. Had class party! I couldn't eat like 3/4 of the food, vegetarian rmb?? Hahah but I was Soo tempted to give it up for that day just looking at all that meat lying there while calling my name(sighX6 now)
(3/4 of) 4A. And that's ... Mr Stephen Ng right smack in the middle pointing to himself. (no comments)
Nic, a couple of juniors and I then went back to our primary school to visit.
(1/4 of) 6/1 2003
Then it was the maxes outing at night! Went to Vivo then Clark Quay. Hahaha I bought this superuberduper cute yellow umbrella. You know those kids' ones? Which explains my post's title hahaa
By the river. Clark Quay.
(there was a picture here but I removed it due to unforeseen circumstances)
bestfr was focusing on his finger -___-
bestfr was focusing on his finger -___-
Today
Swam with my sister in the morning! Then went for my parents' church 35th Anniversary celebration. My dad was acting!!! HAHAH my sister and I couldn't stop laughing, nvr thought our dad would actually act. Wait. Actually act. Haha!!
Sister's bf & sis
Phewww tt took long. I'm tired and I feel like dying. I laughed too much in this post. Until the next potential post-to-be, see ya and stay alive!!





















2 comments:
eh! you cute thing, you still go back to saps! :)
OF COS EH U ACTUALLY COME TO MY BLOG??? HAHA!!! HI SARAH
Post a Comment