FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Candy is all we ever eat



















Prelim's over and I cannot be happier. NO WAIT. This marks... O's next, denggggg.

I think I gained weight again. Why? Because I really don't think twice about what I put into my mouth. Oh wellllls haha at least friday's all good. A day when I actually go "hey wait a minute.." before inserting anything filled with nothing but fats. I think we should all turn vegetarian. By eating veg-e-tables, we gain the most energy from them, more than meat. Do you know that? Now if you people wanna be strong and filled with tonnes of energy so you kids can go hyper all day everyday, consume veges!!! I should start another propaganda. (I LOVE FISH STILL)

Britney's comeback song "Gimme more" is stucked in my head. I've expected something much more than "gimme more" being repeated over and over again.. Kinda sad to see her in a situation like this. I've always loved britbrit (can still rmb how I used to save up to buy her album!) and I cannot wait for her Proper comeback or something! Or even BETTER Justin & her get back tgt. JUICYYYYYY

Gotta go.. actually, not really. Just exiting hahah bye!
PS// IMISS U MUCH PL lublub (I want my donut hehe)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CANDY CANDY CANDY. YOU'RE ALREADY DIABETIC ENOUGH LAH.

Marissa Lim said...

IS TT NIC? HAHA

Anonymous said...

LAH. LAH. LAH. oh i meant to say. LA LA LA.

Anonymous said...

PL!Hi hahaha yay i love talking to you <3 haha