FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time flies

Hey look all, it's mid September. Already? Just realised that during this period, sooo many people are having their birthdays. AND TODAY IS MY BESTFR'S so...

HAPPY SWEET HUNKY/MACHO/UBZ-SEXY 16, CYQ!!! (L)Xinfinity

So I organised this surprise party for him on Sunday night. I met him and had lunch and during lunch he said "I know already, they told me." And I was like "?!?!??!!!! huh!" Then he went "Just kidding hahahah so there's really something .. " I was still recovering from the shock. Soon enough, it was dinner time. I pretended like I had a craving for Swensen's. I called his friends and nicole to meet at Swensen's so when he's there, they'll go "SURPRISE!" and he'll be shocked and go awww what sweet friends I have. But nooo. The moment he reached, everyone just looked and he was like "I KNEW IT!" I am a bad organiser.. Anyways so yeh his friends smashed cake onto his face and melted ice-cream on his hair. He is chocoboy! Hahah it was sooo funny and I cannot stop laughing because at some point of time he screamed. Like a.. girl. And also because he's got fun/funny friends. I want to upload candid pictures of him but I don't think he allows cos he doesn't like his pichas taken so sry I'll leave you with that.

TODAY I brought cupcakes to school. Or is it muffins? Either which, they're Soo yummy/pretty. My sister baked them! I am not really a baker..

Ok so they don't look as pretty/appetizing as I described but trust me these two are the uglier ones hahahahaahaaaa

Got back some prelim results during these past few days. I got a B got Amath wowwwwwwww I am still recovering from this shock too hehhe cheerios!

No comments: