Friday night. Battle Of the Bands 2. Saturday night. SJI's Renaissance Gold. I'll rate BOB a 2.5/10 and SRG a 6/10. daz or aiife gut too saeee. Peace - \/
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yknow I'VE ALOT ALOT TO SAY AND ALOT OF THINGS I WANNA DO but my heart tells me not to somehow. something just tells me that i should be happy instead. BUT.
i dont know anything anymore love.
ANYWAY. i forgot to bring home my macbeth okay. ew so i didnt do my pbq.and and we're going to cj on tuesday right. im kinda still deciding on it. actually. omg yes its so annoying.
AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE HAHAHA. you're forever saying, tomorrow i tell you okay. tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day, to the last syllable of recorded time.
God's making it rain so much these days cause he's allowing me to cry my heart out so no one'll be able to see my tears. AND SO THE TURTLES CANT SWALLOW MY TEARS.
anonymous: love love love I'll talk to you to school. Hahaha but we're talking on the phone!
AND BTW I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! He's so blind but SO CUTE!!! BUT haiyaaa like i said, "Cannotttt!" We've seen each other a couple of times. It's weirddd tt he doesnt recognise haha
7 comments:
yknow I'VE ALOT ALOT TO SAY AND ALOT OF THINGS I WANNA DO but my heart tells me not to somehow. something just tells me that i should be happy instead. BUT.
i dont know anything anymore love.
ANYWAY. i forgot to bring home my macbeth okay. ew so i didnt do my pbq.and and we're going to cj on tuesday right. im kinda still deciding on it. actually. omg yes its so annoying.
AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE HAHAHA. you're forever saying, tomorrow i tell you okay. tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day, to the last syllable of recorded time.
love,love.
God's making it rain so much these days cause he's allowing me to cry my heart out so no one'll be able to see my tears. AND SO THE TURTLES CANT SWALLOW MY TEARS.
now you know why it only rains at night.
anonymous: love love love I'll talk to you to school. Hahaha but we're talking on the phone!
AND BTW I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING! He's so blind but SO CUTE!!! BUT haiyaaa like i said, "Cannotttt!"
We've seen each other a couple of times. It's weirddd tt he doesnt recognise haha
i think he's gross.
anonymous: Tell me about it~~~ But apart from all that, he's kinda nice?
HE'S SUPER GOODLOOKING THOU. BUT. ERM.
AND IM NOT EVEN blufFLING. (:
hahahh get it.
anonymous: STOP IT!!!!!! I'LL BLOW U UP
Post a Comment