FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, July 13, 2007

"Gain one then lose another..

..friend. But I'd rather lose one and stay friends with the other."
By Paramore!! (Superb song.)

Firstly, I can't wait to tell you this - My hair's growing well!!! It's at least 8-10cm off my shoulder already! And school? School has been fun. Let me tell, no, show you why.

We draw in Math class after school's dismissed (Laura's missing a head. Aw haha she deserves it!)

That's Laura(left) & Nic to compete who draws each other Ooooglier

Then,

Later. Credits to Nic &Laura. I have square boobs, sick packs, beard, spoon&fork in my hair. You can call me "Ghost"

Share a love-hate relationship.


It's/They're Soooooo funny!!! HAHAHA See how much fun I have? But of course, that is definitely apart for the immense pressure/stress we receive during lessons. Sigh. Like I said, miserable life! Oh I have signed up for the night study programme. Monday and friday. Today was my 2nd. Notch bad notch bad!

It's funny. I get scratch marks all over me & I don't even realise that half of them are there. One day, I woke up with 2 scratch marks on my face and my friends told me, "You must've turned into Cat Woman at night!" Or maybe halfway through school, I find one on my arm and probably the next day, another on my thigh. Talk about freaky~

Anyway, these past few days, I have been thinking of turning a vegeterian. I don't know why! We need to stop slaughtering innocent animals. Maybe, maybe I'll try for a week. But then again, the next time you see me, I'll probably be munching away on a beef burger.

The weekend sounds s-c-a-a-a-r-y. So much to do. So little time. I don't even know where/how to start. Maybe Berroca will do the trick. Orrr sit down, study and have a nice cup of ice-blended mocha at Coffee Bean this weekend with sis/Thivya. I love coffee.

Until next post, Terrah! (K)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gain one then lose another. mine's like lose one, lose many. ):

hahah THE FORK AND SPOON IN HAIR IS SO HILARIOUS. but seriously, my drawing was the cutest okay. :D


LETS CRAZY AGAIN SOMETIME SOON.

Anonymous said...

haha sorry 'bout last night i just went offline like that. boy i didnt know we made you look so ugly. oh wells...had fun w/ you guys!

Marissa Lim said...

anonymous#1: Hi love!! Cheerrr up. You'll always have me ;) HAHA Yehhh crazy sometime soon!

anonymous#2: Hahahaha laura you biatch haha love you still & it's okay

(L) U BOTH!