(1) Nic & I
(2) Brought this to school. Done by classmates
Check it out. Beat boxing is way cool.
Speaking of which, my friend, Laura, and I tried it today. Hers went rather, no very .. Off. It was like, "Pue squeak squeak pue squeak squeak bahaslkjdasdlic!!" And I went, "?!?!?!? HAHAHAH!!!" Super funny. I cannot stop thinking about it. "Squeak squeak!" Who actually goes "squeak" when beat boxing? HAHAHAHA
And YES I finally watched Harry Potter on Thurs with maxxxYongquan! Guees it was quite alright. Just that it's sooo short. I wanna watch Vacancy/The Simpsons/Alone next! Heheheh max?? ^^
Anyway, I like how everything is working now. All my friends are stucked together like glue, guiding and motivating each other along the way, making me feel extremely encouraged! To prelims, We come and ... well, come what may (positive plsss.) So I had night study a couple of hours ago(TGIF!!!). I did 3 Trigonometry worksheets. Anddd I realised, Trigo ain't that badddd after all! (don't kill me. I think it's the lack of sleep, panda o.o)
Bunnies



SNOWALIEN: "MUST. EAT. THIVYA." (we totally 'gope' the AVA room while the rest are in the audi hahaha talk about AVA nerds~~)
Yup, must be the lack of sleep. Can tell from the above that my eyes were on the verge of shutting.
Btw Atheena sent me a vid,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SiDD-iuAWB8&mode=related&search
Cheerleading is Cooler.
Bro showed me this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In5uec02E8U
WATCH




3 comments:
do you like yongquan?.
anonymous: Hahahaha bless you. Yup I like him because he's my bestfriend!
DUH NO, SHE LIKES ME STUPID.
S
Post a Comment