FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

How distasteful

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jen+Me

I planned on not going school tomorrow. But (stupid) books changed my "fate".

I don't like the situation I am in right now, right at this moment! Okay, maybe not much of a situation, but more like the "feeling" of something. Like you know your fate and you can't do anything to change it. (this so reminds me of JLC, however, I cannot use faith to change fate 'cos this "fate" I am in, is beyond hopeless) I need to clear my locker by tomorrow.(what a stupid deadline. Why not by thursday?! Pfffft)

Knowing myself, I stuff almost all my books in there. When I open it to grab some books out and people happen to walk by, they ask, "Hey Marissa, you're sharing locker with someone?" Then I'll say, "Errr no, haha," They say,"Woa, then so many books ah!" And I'll go, *shrugs* Now do you see/understand the "fate" I am in now? Besides, I've cleared half my books on Monday and I swear I almost died while walking around Vivo shopping with Nic. Noooo I shan't go into details on that 'cos my shoulders have just started to ache, bad, the moment I mentioned that incident.
Books left in my locker = all THICK ones
I,
Die.

Nevermind! I've got it all planned out. I'll bring an empty bag to school + 1 huge paper bag tomorrow. Ingenius. (okokkk, maybe not 'cos that's what most will do, if in my shoes)

Oh by the way, Happy Hari Raya! I spent this holiday at my cousin's place with the other usual cousins. Had the usual "midnight party" after such a long time last night! And well, I was first to doze off! Hahahaha can't blame me, I was carrying heavy books all around this hugeee mall for hours earlier that day! Spent this afternoon watching dvds + slacking. In the evening, went to IMM to shop + have dinner. OH, have you ever wondered what IMM stands for? International Mall Mart? (ooo-k that's rubbish. Wait, my mom thinks that's right. Huh?). Or whether it actually stands for anything?

While I'm blogging, my mom's right behind me, looking here. Hi mom!
Ok, my fingers are tired already! And I think this is by far the longest post for this month.
So see you! Take care, all.
XO

No comments: