Me + Magic Ball
@ 1509pm: I've showered & prepared & I have on the most casual clothings with adidas jacket over trying to look a wee-bit cooler. (cmi, of 'cos)
This morning was good! I had my very own mini-beauty-time. Placed that Biore stick-on strip on nose, but it doesn't like me! I just couldn't peel the strip off in one complete piece. So well, ripping off small parts continuously and placing them on my nose, I did. It was like a fun jigsaw puzzle! Alright moving on. It was hair-removing time! I cleared my brows, just a wee-bit. Threaded my legs. Ouch! But! I feel rather wholesome now. You people should try. Highly recommended!
Now, I have to make my way to parkway parade. Bedok? That's like all the way at the other side of tiny S'pore. Immmma lazy! It's okkkkkay, I have to get that pair of shoesssssss! If not, my sister and I will go crazynuts.
& I thought PL could accompany me since she lives really near there! Pfffft nevermind, time for some lonesome hours on my own then.
Laters!
This morning was good! I had my very own mini-beauty-time. Placed that Biore stick-on strip on nose, but it doesn't like me! I just couldn't peel the strip off in one complete piece. So well, ripping off small parts continuously and placing them on my nose, I did. It was like a fun jigsaw puzzle! Alright moving on. It was hair-removing time! I cleared my brows, just a wee-bit. Threaded my legs. Ouch! But! I feel rather wholesome now. You people should try. Highly recommended!
Now, I have to make my way to parkway parade. Bedok? That's like all the way at the other side of tiny S'pore. Immmma lazy! It's okkkkkay, I have to get that pair of shoesssssss! If not, my sister and I will go crazynuts.
& I thought PL could accompany me since she lives really near there! Pfffft nevermind, time for some lonesome hours on my own then.
Laters!



No comments:
Post a Comment