FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bye Mr Tan aka youknowwhat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nic+Me

I'm feeling very much excited yet afraid to say that Secondary 3 life concludes today! This year has passed me by too quickly to even pause at times to look back. Good + bad memories would be engraved into my memory. Unfortunately, this year didn't end with a loud "bang!". But still, a big thank you to all my classmates who made this year a rather, well, interesting one. I've met many new friends! 3A --> 4A. C'mon St. Anne-rs, we'll strive thru till the end (at least for Mr Tan, right?)!

& ubersad to say, Gdbye Mr Tan, form teacher of 3A. We had a farewell party in class today specially for him. Thank you for teaching me Chemistry for 3 whole years (altho at most times, I don't get what you're trying to teach, hahaha)! Remember, 3A LURRRVES YOU! All the best + God bless. (btw, he told me he'll remember me as "the girl with nailpolish", pfft!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(I still can't believe we came up with a mr tan fan club! Sheesh)

Town with tina, pl & angie after school. They were great fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Funny mirror @ Heeren. Omg look at Angie(extreme left)! HAHAHAH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
now look at PL! HAA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alrighty, I'm off! Luv you all.

(Whoooooops. The date I'm blogging this is actually 28th October @ 1.43pm. Hahaha but you know, I'm pretending that it's the 26th Oct. If not, there's no mood/atmosphere/spirit/whatsoever when you read this!)

No comments: