Whazzzzzzzzupppp, how y'all doin' yo? (.. ha-ha)
I actually, actually, went for a jog with my sister yesterday after how many years? Ok, months, of planning to go at least once. I felt quite good, haven't ran like this for such a long time already. Could feel some fats burning eh! Hahahahahaaaa. But it's sooo useless 'cos I usually gain it back asap, pfffft.
I've started revision last weekend & bravo, I think I'm getting somewhere! Macbeth should really, and I mean really, get out of my nerves already. So sick of seeing all the fear, degeneration, angst, irony, prophecies etc etc never ending list.. While JLC's much better, at least maybe because I can relate to it somehow. And I think I'm on the verge of giving up on Amath! It's the death-of-me (besides Jen). Chem is killer, I don't even get what he's saying for the last chapter! I need to leave 20% of my memory space just for Bio itself. Fishball-Tan didn't even wanna drop hints on what to focus on for SS! Hiii, that'll take another 20% of my memory space(running out, noo!). While History is always2 absoloutely purrrfect, Mr Tan told us exactly what to focus on(forever), therefore, only 10% of m.s. is needed! English paper's this thursday, gotta show flaring-nostrils what I'm made off (fats, actually) and kick his non-existant butt! & Patron's day this fri.
(Kkk, that was total nonsense cum irrelevant details & I know you all feel sleepy already, my apologies) This'll be the last post for, I don't know how long. I thinkkkkkk. So, you all go study your butts off & of course, break a leg for FYE!! (and for me, I need to break all the legs in the world to save myself)
Singapore Idol results show in half an hr's time. I'm no idol fan(altho I voted twice) but Hady WILL win and yay I'll get my Marche treat from CYQ! Hmm, I hear Marche calling my name and calling CYQ's to pay the bills after me. Hooooo this feels real good!
Gdbye! cheerios
P.S// Cheer up PL, I luv you and I don't usually say this to anyone but, you rockaaa! We need to put those emo kids at bay cause we ain't gonna be like them so give me one hella huge smile (flaring nostrils not included!) :) xo
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment