I really want to Thank (note: "thank" with a capital t) all who have greeted me with their b'day wishes! Thank you x100000000000
So anyway, I spent my birthday yesterday by skipping school 'cos it was Patron's day (nobody wants to sing songs) and studied. My family (excluding bro. to bro: WHERE WERE YOU?! bro says: i love you marissa.) (Ohh-k, digression!--) went to some chinese restaurant called Mayim at the nearby mall for b'day dinner. & Thank you Paps for the rather thick red packet, hahaha!
Oh boy, I'm supposed to be finishing up on Macbeth now but I've decided to blog to say how thankful I am for all of you, you people are Zee-sweetest! Especially Bryane, Atheena & PL. [check our tina's & pl's blogs! Shihui's too! (click on names) teh_best+sweetest]
I must say, one of the best b'day I've ever had. Thks again!
Lotsa loveee,
the, 15-yrs-&- a-day-old-ahem-fully-mature, girl
FOREVER AND A DAY
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment