FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, September 22, 2006

Emo kids

Hi hi hi.

Have you heard of the latest IJ-related news? The one on Sunday Times, A-Z, about how "easy" we are with the opposite sex + the way we wear our uniforms .. Oh, and I shouldn't be going into details about how upset I am, or else I'll get sued for slandering & that's just ironic.

Okay soooo Mrs Fung told us that the IJ board/centre/or something is raising funds to sue the media, now tell me how cool is that! IJ all the wayyyyyyyyy (you should donate too, yes, you!)

PE was just superb-frustrating today. L_s_i_ just couldn't get over the fact that we had to do more than 50 pushups/situps when his team scored 6 goals. 6 x 10 = 60 (30 pushups, 30situps). "Yes! 10 pushups! Down down down, get down babeh," I swear I almost used the floorball stick to poke his butt. I was that close to victory.

But you know, life isn't all that bad afterall 'cos S_e_h_n N_ wasn't in school today(One big YAHOOOOO!)! So we had 1 whole period FREE. Days without him are just like days without the sight of flaring nostrils and ugly handwriting. And so we decided to thread! Threading is the new 3A-thing I tell you.

You drove away from my car crash of a heart, says:
i dont like being me
Marissa says:
me too!
You drove away from my car crash of a heart, says:
):
Marissa says:
gawd let's be emo kids

Later!

No comments: