FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hi, once again

So sorry, my blog was down for days and I was too lazy to replace it with blogger's. This'll be a temporary blogskin until Atheena's done with a new one (thanks a whole lot, tina!). Anyways, my template went missing a couple of days back. Like more than half of it suddenly vanished and I went speechless. I've tried searching for some blogskins on blogskins.com but hell are they ugly. What are those blogskin-ers people thinking of when they design one? Enough said, I myself can't even design a decent one. F.Y.I. I'm a total noob at all that HTML, they make me go >.<

OH HAPPY I AM(I'm over the moon!). Ballet exam's officially over. It went ... quite alright I guess? Little boo-boos here and there. And I know it wasn't the "best" I can do. But anyhoo it's fate, destiny(all that crap), can't change things now. Just very glad that's it's over. Now to concentrate on the upcoming FYE(boo, what a dragggg!)

K, I'll see y'all soon! xo

3 comments:

Bi said...

yo. u did well la. i also felt it wasn't my best. oh wells. its over

Marissa Lim said...

CHUA BI RU! IF I did well, you did MEGAAAAAAAAA ULTRA SUPERBBBBBLY well! Stop stop lying to me and yourself, hon.

Marissa

S said...

MARISSA, PL

I LOVE YOU MY SEXY HOT THANG hahahahha!


SHAH :D