I just lost a lot of blood due to some major nose bleed I had. I have it occasionally like, monthly? Weekly? Worse, I had it twice this week. Sick; headache, fever, sore throat, slight flu. And so I skipped school yesterday & went to the doc's!
Good, you think? BAD! I missed so much, especially in Math. I'm v. lagging behind in class now. She taught Circular Measure for the double periods she had yesterday, & I-have-no-idea*black-accent* what's happening in class today; only busy copying the notes from Shihui and not listening to her teach instead. All I know are formulas(which won't help much, knowing myself), oh god someone save my helpless soul.
But it was kinda nice going back to school today. Actually, not really, I had 2 days MC, but welllll Marissa's a good girl *coughhhhh5*. Got to skipped PE today! Oh the joy
Ah! I'm just finding some rubbish to blog and yeh, these are the rubbish. As you can see, they're uberrubbish. Sooo, ta for now!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment