FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Time's ticking away, tick-tock

I'm in this total desperate state. As cliche as this may sound, I need more time! And as the saying goes "So many things, so little time!" (something like that?)

3 days left till school starts again (borin-gggg, school stinks real bad) and I've got sooo many "things" to do/complete:

  1. Go for a jog/swim ONCE just once. I think tomorrow morning shall do, I THINK
  2. START studying. (This whole week has been only ballet)
  3. Ballet, ballet ballet and more ballet. (Oh now there's class on Saturday too. 7 times a week, wow)
  4. Do my homework. [S_e_h_n N_ is such a ______ (fill in the blank)]
  5. Meet my babe!
  6. Consume a whole bunch of b-a-n-a-n-a-s
  7. Cut my megawatt long nails (ha-ha, how irrelevant)

After next week, I'll fly. Because! I'll feel so relieved after the ballet exam(which is exactly a week away from today! Nooo, so you see, I need much more time!) and FINALLYfinallyfinally get a haircut, prolly end-of-neck length. Yehhhh all these sounds so sexeh, I can't wait!!

Ciao all.

No comments: