Bored out of my wits,
I'm gonna pee my brains out.
Going nucking futs.
G.S.S is on now, I'm still pondering on why I'm still at home. My sister saw a hot pair of gold stiletto heels in which we're going to purchase real soon - I'm craving for the feeling of placing my feet into a new pair of shoes.
Well.. God is fair as this is an unhealthy craving(but it's inevitable!) and as a result, He has decided to punish me by 'giving' me an injury on my left foot:
I was trying show my sister some sort of 'stunt' that one of the P.C.D girls pulled off in their video "Beep". Call me silly, what was I thinking? When I was trying to lift my leg up, the side of my feet knocked into the underneath of the coffee table, leaving a kind of swollen injury - A blue-black's coming my way. Definitely. I see the colour changes.
Anyway, check out Paris Hilton's new single - Stars are blind.
You'll love it.
It's the ever so classic Paris Hilton portrayed in her vid. In fact, she looks like she's doing some porno vid. The horror!! :O
I was mimicking Paris' singing voice to Atheena the other day on MSN by "voice clips". Her reply was "JIA LAT LAAAA JIA LAT!! SO HOLLIBLE!"
Atheena telling me my singing sucks = PRICELESS.
My singing turns everyone off.
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment