FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, June 12, 2006

A rose with a Princess beside

'BestestBryane' asked me to do this.

Three Names You Go By:
Marissa, Mari, Maris

Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
Pure Chinese, Greatgrandmama was from China

Three Things That Scare You:
CreepyCrawlies, silent-killer farts, COMPLETE DARKESS

Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
12hrs of sleep(for hols), sugar, Ribena

Three Things You're Wearing Now:
Big black tee, flowery blue shorts, dark blue sports bra - Pyjamas

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists at the moment:
I have no clue.

Three of Your Favorite Songs at the moment:
Buttons, SOS, Everytime we touch

You Want in a Relationship (other than love):
A lot of chemistry

Two Truths and a Lie:
I like cam-whoring, my left hand's nails are maroon now, I am so rich that I can buy myself a bungalow right now with my own $$$

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
EYES(small), smile(BRACES ON!), hair(messy)

Three of Your Favourite Hobbies:
Ballet, sleeping, cam-whoring

Three Things You want really badly right now:
$$$, greatgreat hair, to feel very loved

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Hawaii, Bangkok, Hollywood

Three things you want to do before you die:
Reach 170cm, be a taitai, have short hair

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
Atheena, Foongchin, Tessa

-

Sentosa+town with AtheenaSams tomorrow, I can't wait!! The :BSL finally have their own non-budget outing, wowowowow. Pics about our outing tomorrow.

Ballet yesterday and today, 3 hrs each - Total torture! My feet hurt, big toes hurt like THIS, legs are aching. Ballet assessment's this Wednesday, I'm freaking out. My big toes hurt so much today that I couldn't even get myself on pointe. What if my toes hurt as much on Wednesday?! Tell me how not to freak out, tell me how not to freak out!!

Well on a brighter side, I'm eating a Nougat now. Yum-zzy! What a bliss. I shall embrace this moment for as long as I can.

Buh-bye. XO

No comments: