FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The family I'll always love.

I enjoy/love staying over at Grandma's place - It makes me feel contented. Most importantly, I won't get bored. My little vacation from Sunday to Wednesday:

First, take a look at a pic of my Grandparents (father's)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cute. Hmm, now you know why my skin colour's so dark. They live a v. good life by the way, with 8 children taking care of them.

Now, take a look at all of their grandchildren.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
16 of us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pictures on the wall for memory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the pics: Grandchildren with Ahma & Ahgong during CNY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House maid, Emily. V. nice person

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 5 6 yr old girl I told y'all about, Louisa. Pretty/adorable, hmm?

Newest member, Megan:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Say "How you do ugly face?" and she'll show you this expression(pouting of lips). V. talkative(she has her own language that no one understands) but smart. She's treated like a pearl in the whole family.

We went for bowling on Monday. 5 of us. Didn't bring the digi out though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at how "slack" they are! Benjamin & Olivia.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's "slackier". Benjamin & Alicia, siblings.

Mid-night parties! 4 of us. The other had to go to Malaysia the next morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before the party, we decided do prank-calling! It was so hilarious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What's a party without food?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The amount of pirated DVDs my aunt owns.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Slacking" again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Party-ing! No, it's not this bright. It's the flash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This dark! Romantic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We watched Zathura. JONAH BOBO("Danny") IS SO CUTE!! Sexy.

Over there, I found two old pictures from the photo albums.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't remember this. I look silly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't remember this too. Uncle and cousins plus sis.

Toodles. Gtg for ballet. xo

No comments: