!!!
Oh yeah, uhuh, give it to me baby, uhuh uhuh!!!
AMATHS, LIT, CHINESE, ENGLISH, SS DOWN. Just Chem(tmr), Bio, History and unfortunately, Emaths 1 left ---> Shizzy! So not looking forward to it laaa!
I'm so prepared to fail Amaths! So prepared to see a single digit for my marks. Heee, but just thank god Amath is so overrrr :D Ini Bagus! Saya suka.
By the way, apa khabar? Khabar baik. Diam! Oooh, ma'af pada saya. Hahaha.
That was .. well, it didn't make sense, I know. Just tryna flaunt my malay. Heeheez, I learnt from my dad! He can like speak in 4 languages - Eng, Chinese, Malay, Japanese. Crazy, don't you think? Gilaaa.
I wanna sleep until 4, and wake up to study Chem. (there's a high possibility that I won't wake up and study, hahah)
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment