FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, May 12, 2006

Thursday and Friday, I like.

THURSDAY

Bio paper over! I felt so relieved 'cos the heaviest subject was over, thank goddd! Went to town with Shah, Marcella, Atheena, Lin, Marianne & Cheng. After a little while, Cheng, Lin and Marianne left. So the rest of us happily went to take printssss ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ewwzy, I look so fugly in the 3rd pic! Hahaha. Totally love love love the 2nd pic! ACSI VS SJI. Shah and Tina(ACSI suppoters) vs Marce and I(SJI supporters). Although Shah is not really ... I shan't say a thing. ;D

Watched Poseidon with them, not bad, very exciting.

TODAY

Stayed over at my grammy's place on thursday night with all my lovely cuzzies. Had "midnight party"! I was the first one to doze off and my excuse was --> "I had a 2 hr paper today and I studied till very late last night!" Hahaha. Anyway bio was kinda bad.. Back to my point. Ya, staying over was like my mini 'vacation cum distress'! It was awesomeee. Had a mahjong session my cuzzies just now, and I WAS WINNING BIG! Heh heh heh. But of course we weren't gambling with real $$$. If not.. I would be loaded with bling-bling right now, can you imagine? *drools*

By the way, the Cascada song was in my head from last night till just now! I kept singing on and on, until the song went into my cuzzies' heads too! Damn funny la. During our mahjong session, it was non-stop Marissa singing "everytime we touch" by Cascada karaoke session. They switched on the radio, 'cos I think they wanted to get rid of my singing. :( Yeah and I was lying down, getting a break from all that mahjong, staring at the radio, hoping for the Cascada song to get played. After a while, the DJ said "And we'll have a song by Cascada after a few moments" Something like that.. And I was bersek! I screamed so loudly, it scared the rest of them and one screamed along. Hahaha. Anyway the scientists discovered that in order to get rid of the song stucked in your head, you have to hear that particular song right! But it didn't work for me and my cuzzies. By the end of the day, we kept singing "everytime we touch" non-stop. Coolness, I'm sucha influencial person! Haha next week next week, more midnight parties! :D Luv.

Crappy manz, back to studying tmr! :( Pooop.

"'Cos everytime we touch I get this feeling and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel like heart beat fast, I want this to last, I need you by my side" -"Everytime we touch" by Cascada. HOTTTTTT! My current fav. song, woo.

No comments: