Like Q!P@$@#*SDG@##% *meditates*
Chinese paper 2 was effing screwed up. I couldn't finish. Like -- *meditates*. They gave us like 5 friggin' comprehensions?!?!?! 3 on MCQ, 2 on open-ended. That's the new o lvl structure- shizz. You know what? I don't friggin' care. And we had to do all of that plus one mega long close passage in 1 and a half hour! Oh I swear hell to them. I was cursing like mad to Atheena and Marianne after the paper. Meditation sure helps! I sure hope paper 1 can pull me my chinese grades up.
Anyway, something was wrong with me and Atheena today. We went to catch a movie after the papers, like during exam week? Caught When A Stranger Calls. It was not bad, very thrilling indeed. Screamed like there was no tmr, I can still feel the hoarse hoarse thing stuck in my throat! Oh god, save me.
Time for some more sudoku and Ms Swan videos. I call it the "ME" time.
Finding Nemo is on disney channel! Awesomely cute. "Fish are friends, not food!"
Ta, peace out, brothers. Hahaha, I know, right!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment