FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, November 26, 2005

10.08pm

Nothing really special about the time.. Just used it 'cos I wanted a title for this post and there's nothing else I can use. OHWELLS it's realllly boring now, like seriouslyseriously boring. HELLYES, there's no one online! I mean there are plenty, but those are people I don't usually talk to, some of them.. I don't even know! And I wonder how they got into my contact list.

I'm gonna get my cheong sam as one of the outfits for CNY, I MUST.

1st choice: Dark red
2nd: Dark green
3rd: Any shade of blue

Check this out, it just happened:

I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing. says:
hey! i miss you! i just had a dream about you. hahaha it was weird. i imagined that you and i went out and this ah LIAN asked for your number.

Marissa says:
ah lian?!?!?

Marissa says:
what lesbian ah..

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing. says:
and you burst out laughing in her face. she looked hurt and thn disappeared?

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing. says:
next thing i know, we're at a different place. but i don't know where. then we are playing on a ferris wheel. and we're going round and round and then your mother says something about going to malaysia, and eating chicken rice.

I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing. says:
also got a coffeshop. i think. and you are telling me that your neighbour is too hard to handle. and you cannot take it. then you cry. and i laugh.

Hahaha, what a seriously outta-the-mind dream. Oh fyi, she's my primary school friend, such a sweetheart. This is dumb, I have nothing to blog about already. BYE

(SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM ALL THESE BOREDOM PLEASE!)

No comments: