Eating the usual chopped up green apple with a toothpick makes my day. WOOHOO, okay so I haven't used that word for a loooong time, it's so sec 1, right right right?
I see a small fly approaching my head. Ok scratch that.
Well anyhoo, my day was a usual one. You should know what la huh. It's so god damn boring, like a cycle, repeating itself every single day. I want to go out badly, aslkjrofdgjfodh. Aiyah, so not happening already with that schedule.
Ya, this is so boooring, I have nothing else to blog about already except for that I haven't been catching up on my The Bold & The Beautiful, which you guys might not interest in at all so i shall say no more, so bye. (What a looong sentence)
FOREVER AND A DAY
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment