FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, November 28, 2005

So.. who's prom queen?

Introducing PROM QUEEN 2005 ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK LA, not me la, fat hope lor hor. I just woke up and I decided to play a fool to go to school in bro's room. HAHAH

It's my sister! She looked so surprisingly pretty(HAHA) ytd night. Prom Queen of Commonwealth Sec '05:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's her ahem, BF by the way. He was almost Prom King and he dyed his hair SILVER. (?!?!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And she was ALMOST Ms Popular too. SIAOBOZ?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HAHAH I wanna be a prom queen too! OMG I'm so `@!$%&*#^ jealous of her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty tiara!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahaha, I'm going for rehearsal quite soon. Haven't had my breakfast yet, just had this great big urge to blog about this anyway. Bye!

No comments: