FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, October 14, 2005

There are many many many things I wanna blog about today. I don't know what to start with.

1) Exams are over, babehz. Imagine the amount of time I'll spend rotting infront of the computer and tv. No more books, I swear till the end of this yr. Jubilations, people. AH and no more MUSIC, no more D&T, forever!

2) Sentosa after the paper with Atheena and Chin. You know, I don't turn red. I turn BLACK. That's bloody depressing to know that I'm already black and I'm still getting darker. Soon, I'll camouflauge with my black t-shirt and black shorts, you'll only be able to see my teeth and white socks in the dark. Hahah I sound like someone. Oh yea, so now I'm quite black. The tan lines are very obvious. Tsk. Then town after that. Met that Wenna girl. Watched the skeleton key. SUCKSshit la, stupid storyline. Please don't watch it, it'll be a waste of $$. Dinner-ed at burger king. Reached home at arnd 9.45?

3) Friendster's screwed. I don't like it, it can like .. go eat grass.

4) I'm so one-sentence by one-sentence today. I don't like that. There's no flow. See, there's no flow.

5) I wanna buff my nails! Buffbuffbuff.

6) The she will be loved song song and Jimmy gets high tonight song were stuck on my head today. I like gold digger!

7) I can play the piano and drums at the same time; Soon I will perform at The Esplanades. Please come and watch me and Tarzan says:
hello

This person is bloody weird la. Just take a look at his nick. I don't even know him, psycho.

8) I missed That's So Raven today! Kanasaiii

9) I'll prolly get the computer all to myself. Bro will be staying over and even when he comes back, he'll play with his wife (PS2). And my sister'll be preparing for her O's. Hehehehe

10) Atheena's tamagotchi organism got a child! Once i touched it, something happened. Was it my touch or was it just coincidental? Hahaha. Yea when i touched it and held it, the screen said "Feeling lonley? Yes or no?" Then I was like huh? And Atheena went to answer Yes. Then got this other weird organism appear and they started falling in love and mating in the dark, then there were fireworks la. Then suddenly, there was this little organism. It's the baby! How adorable la, like MUA-CHI(the little balls u eat with peanuts at pasa-malam?). So now, the mother will die in 3 days time, and the baby will take over the generation thing. But how did the other organism appear and started mating? This is the complicated Tamagotchi-ugly-organisms world man

11) Very important! I saw SJI todaytodaytoday. FINALLY manzzz, finally! Ahhh they make my day

12) I'm totally anti- ______. They're EVERYWHERE in cine, that's how sick!

Woa, superultramighty long post. Toods, y'all;)

'cos I'll be near

No comments: