FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm so bloody _____ up right now.

My pictures and my buffer are gone. Wtf. I can't find them. This is some superultra unlucky day la. When I'm gonne have the whole to day to the com and computer and time to buff my nails, IT'S GONE.

CHICKENNUGGETKANASAI. Everyone's pissing me.

Even my fav. opera show is pissing me. Today's episode of The Bold And The Beautiful is boring and un-exciting .. It's getting so bloody complicated, I can't follow through

I give up. I'm bad mooding like crazy and MY SISTER USED MY PERFUME. And she'll deny it, I'll scream my lungs out at her when she comes home, I swear!

And you know. I hate those TYPICAL girls' school handwriting. Goddamnit. What's wrong with their "h" and "n"?! And they are always so bloody hyper and annoying, with their ULTRA annoying smilie like this ---> (: THAT'S THE UGLIEST SMILIE EVER, SERIOUSLY. So u girls should bloody stop using it.

What a _____ up day, even when it's not even 12pm yet.

No comments: