Have u checked out The All American Reject's vocalist? I have to say, he's pretty damn hot! But ..He looks a little too eager.
Screw Math paper 1. Screw it, seriously. How can I be so careless, yo?
$31 - $ 25 = $7
What rubbish! Tsk, wasted like 1-2marks on that. Damnittt
And what am I doing online when SCIENCE is tomorrow? But i deserve a break, I do I do. I'm done revising for Physics and Chemistry already, now halfway through Biology.
The typical Tessa & Marissa talk on msn:
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
just need to memorise
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
which i quite easy la
(F) Mercy Kiss says:
for YOU la.
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
haha
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
NO
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
it's easy for EVRYONE
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
if they understand
(F) Mercy Kiss says:
FOR YOU ONLY LA.
seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs says:
aiyaaaaaaaa
Tessa memorises things well, and she's trying to act humble. And Tessa, F.Y.I, you're failing to do so, yo! She's so smart to the extend that ... She doesn't study much and is able to do well for her exams. Tell me how unfair is that?! Chicknehz. I keep hearing funny noises from every corner of my house. I think it's haunted? Tell me that my imagination is just running wild, tell me that now.
I SEE ANTS. I feel itchy all over. I'm gonna kill them ALL. I want them to go extinct, but that's like seriously impossible. Just look at their mightyultrasuperdupergreatbighugegiant population!
2 more, just 2 more. HANG IN THERE, ya'll!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment