FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I have Atheena's tamagotchi with me. And I want it to shit so badly, so I can flush it, ahhh how joyful is that? It was shaking its ass and dancing just now, then it went to watch tv, so bloody funny. Where's the shit?!

I want to make it fat, I kept feeding it just now with snacks and it became 34g from 28g. Then i played the jumping game with him and he lost 2g. Why do they lose weight so easily? And this tamagotichi organism is damn ugly.

Anyhooz, so totally screwed up my geog paper today, screweditscreweditscrewedit. I'm so cannot be bothered with Maths paper 1 tomorrow, I'm gonna revise my Science. How wonderful.

I've been eating fastfood these few weeks, I'm bound to put on a few pounds. All the fats in the world, please don't attack me.

Buffing of nails is a wonderful wonderful thing, yo. Bye ya'll. We've updated. www.blackspecs.blogspot.com check it out, yo

Ohmychickennehz, I feel so good after killing over 40-50 ants with my life saviour scotchtape. I think I'll be an ant in my next life, god will punish me, and I'll die once I appear, after someone similar to me appears and decides to kill me.

I know you don't get what I mean. You're slow, and that's final. I wanna be very fast for once & don't tell me that my explanation sucks.

sEe eUu gUyx wOrrx~ kEekex !

AND OHMYGOODIEZ, it shitted!:D good girl!

No comments: