FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm done with Lit, I have no relations with Lit for the rest of this year, rejoice, will you. I'm filling so full, yo. I ate big breakfast, tell me how fattening is that?! You'll see fattie-Marissa soon, soon.

My internet's feeling slow today, it's lagging like crazyyyy, I can't stand it. And have I mentioned how much I hate SLOW-MOVING CROWD? Can'tstanditcan'tstanditcan'tstandit, so thus, I can never go to Chinatown or whatever slow moving places, 'cos I'll just scream my lungs out at every single one from the crowd then followed by me chopping all of their heads off.

I've compiled all the geog notes I've written. It's so goddamnit thick. EVEN MY STAPLE BULLET CAN GO THROUGH IT. That's how thick it is. So i had to resort to using paper clips. 2 of them, incase one falls out. And I wasted 3 staple bullets, in attempt of stapling all the notes together. Waste staple bullets = waste resources = resources will run out faster. Ahhh that's so totally geog language, GEOGY, ay? Tessa?

There were like 3 malay boys below the block next to mine. Two of them were wrestling, and the other one was like laughing, or was he being the refree? I don't know, but all I know is that they are so lameassfied. The two of them were like laughing and rolling on the floor, I swear they were seriously wrestling for the fun of it, likeohmygosh, what joy do they find hurting themselves? And they were blocking my route back home, so I had to take the other side. Shit them, they can jolly well go eat some grass, you know.

I feel like some megafatass. 'Cos i keep eating and eating. I practically finished one whole tub of vanilla ice-cream the within 2 days. And I've skipped ballet for like, 2 weeks already? Feeling so screwed, feeling so unfit, feeling so stiff and rigid.

Bye, ya'll. Study hard please. And for those who have finished their fye, please eat some grass too, join the malay boys, yo. Enjoy.

Ahhh what a long post, it's gonna reach 7000 soon, I know I'm abit slow laaa ok

No comments: