I'm a bad bad girl. The computer's on, the tv's on, BUT I'm studying at the same time. I'm feeling so damn screwed for Lit tmr. Shitzo,yo!
I hate Totally Spies & Kim Possible. Those two cartoons suck real badly. I LOVE The Bold And The Beautiful. That soap opera gets me high. It's pretty damn exciting! My sister calls me crazy for watching a soap opera. So not, sis! You have not tried watching it yet, and *GASPS! The child's not Ridge's, but Ridge's brother, Nick. And Brooke wants to end the marriage. And that stupid guy who wants to break Bridget and Ozzie up, screw him!
Ahhh loves it. But it takes up so much of my time. 2 hrs, 10-12pm. Star World, go watch it, ya'll! Ok, I'm going back to studying. I printed out Lit notes, I hope they'll help me la. Toods!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment