FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

PNST,helltoyou.

Blankedy blankedy blank.

I have no mood to blog at all, the same thing applies for tomorrow's performance. NO MOOD.

Thanks to who? Thanks to PNTS. He's screwing everything else up but himself. Thank God it's the end of the school year already. No more P next year, I hope. That's a total bliss.

Bloody hell. You know what he made me do this morning BEFORE school even started(before assembly, that is) in class? He made me throw that packet of CHEESE(!) flavoured Twisties away into the dustbin. When he entered the class, he saw me holding that packet, so he ASSUMED that I ate in class, without even seeing it with his own eyes. He said that it was rubbish. I mean, come on la! Why would I eat rubbish? Only you, P. That packet of twisties cost $$, hello! There are people in Africa starving you know. I bet after I left, you took that packet out from the dustbin and gobbled everything down, how predictable. You can't even set a good example in class, talk about being a role model. For example, you can just jolly well take out your phone and use it in the middle of the class. I mean, you do all that and expect us to abide by the rules, and still reprimanded me for eating in class? If you don't respect us, don't even think about us showing a hint of respect to you. You're not being professional in your career at all, I don't know how they approved you of being a teacher in the first place. Seriously, go get a life, you totally need one. I bet you'll end up in hell anyways. So who cares? Die fast P, to give this world some needed and long-awaited peace and joy, I beg you.

BYE, y'all.

No comments: