What's with everyone & Harry Potter? Can someone just come up to me and tell me that they don't like reading or watching H.P too?!
School was wayyy boring today. Tamagotchi-ed like siaoxzxz.
Inter-class sports games today. It went quite ok .. I shan't explain further. Leslie was so totally against 2E in a joking manner. He said "I wanna know which class will beat 2E."
We're gonna perform at Anglican High Secondary. The racial harmony dance. They've invited us to be their guest-performers. It's this thursday, so we only have tomorrow to practice! Thank god Patrick Ng Siong Teck supports us like crazy and wouldn't mind telling all our sub. teachers to excuse us for the whole day. Patrick's good, for once. I'm feeling really excited manz! Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait.
I'm drinking HL milk with oreo bits inside! Yummm. Strong bones and teeth!
3 more days with 2E:( 3, 2, 1, BOMB. Ahhh that's chickenychickeny sad.
There's nothing to blog about today, so you'll expect all sorts of random crap. Ok I've concluded that I'm random. Different paragraphs, different topics. I don't like to talk about one topic for the whole blog entry only. That'll be so boring!
Chao! Dingdongdeh.
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment