It'll be a summarized blog entry today. Very lazy to move those fingers, don't mind me.
Went to school myself today as Tessa didn't go to school and Atheena was late. "I walk a lonley road, the only one that I have ever known ..." HAHAHAH that stupid greenday song comes in pretty handy in these kinda of situations.
Performance at AHS was alright. Sadly, all of us didn't put in our best. It's just majorly different from the day we had the RH competition. Koops came along & became our photographer.
Ate at Delifrance with Koops, went home. And here I am(once again, but I'm not torn in pieces. Haha, Koops!) I'm skipping ballet 'cos I'm really tired .. wanna sleep. YAWNS AND DROOLS. That's it, byebye. What a boring entry.
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment