FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, September 24, 2005

You know what? I somehow just can't wait for ballet class tmr, FREEWORK already! No more syllabus, yeehaa so loveleh!

I think Sean Paul's quite hot? But he's Sandhya's already, i can't steal. He's just so weirdly hot that kind, you know

I'm going to go marketing with my parents later. Giant, here we come.

Shitzholez! I'm blogging weirdly! Damn it, must be after reading THIS blog, i got influenced.
Hmmm i shall introduce u guys a few websites i go all the time

1. www.ebaumsworld.com

No. 1 on my list! He updates it every friday. Filled with awesome jokes, games, videos and magic stuff.

2. www.trent.blogspot.com

Celebrity gossips and all that, very funny

3. www.awfulplasticsurgery.com

Celebs' plastic surgery etc.

4. www.crazymonkeygames.com

Games games games.

5. www.dictionary.com

This is where i try to improve my english!

Akon's belly dancer song is in my headdd & Will Smith's party starter is playing on MTV

TOODELOOS THEN U PEEBRAINS!

No comments: