Oh damn it! I missed the 10th floor hottie. Missed him missed him missed him.
I'm having weird dinner.
English today was, HORRID HORRID HORRID. Im like so dead for the composition. Bahhh totally. English compre was kinda easy? I love my summary, woobabehhots. I'm ready to fail my english and drop to normal la ok
I buffed my nails in class today, courtesy of Stephchen! Buffing is so good, BLING BLING so shiny manzzz. Loves it!
Aiya have to print out Patrick's work, omfg. I'll murder him if i can! Let's see, strangling.NO, he'll push me away and my hands can't fit his fat neck. Shhh. Stabbing! Oh great, knife. NO, he has too much fats to protect him. Ahhh all i need now is a machine gun! OH babeh, it'll be so loveleh to shoot those multiple shots at him continuously, 25433962 times, I'll be satisfied:)
Ahhh, i wish la.
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment