Calling for all MTFC fellow members! PLEASE READ.
Isn't it so loveleh? 2 whole periods of MR TAN today!
Chemistry class
Tessa: Mr Tan! We are in your fan club!
Mr Tan: Why?!
Tessa: We are!
Mr Tan: If I have a fan club, I'd have to charge admission fees already.
A few moments later ...
Tessa: Mr Tan............... We are in Mr Tan Fan Club!
Mr Tan: Whatever. *waves his right hand
Class: *Laughs
Then ...
Mr Tan was moving the screen down too fast, and i was copying halfway through.
Me: Where do you think you're going, Mr Tan?
Mr Tan: Going home.
Soon later,
Weizhen: Kanasai!
Mr Tan: Excuse me?
Weizhen: What?
Mr Tan: You are like that?
Weizhen: Huh?
Mr Tan: You are what you just said.
Damn, he's awfully funny & cute:)
I'm so full! And whenever i'm full, i'll tend to get all lazy. This is no good! Oh dear, I sound like Tessa. This is no good! *does some Patrick handsigns. Hahahaha!
I'll reply tags! I'll! I'll!
Zaneta: Your arche's nice too ok:) It's not too much, not too little. I like please!
-: Good, u tagged! I'm not a pig ok, it's just that u sleep too late.
Regine: Damn it, i didn't have a good chance today! I'll try my luck tmr, hehehe
tessa: Sweetsss! Bouncebounce. That's all we know from that mysterious song, so funnyyyy
chin: But english was quite easy! It's just the compo, i'm so dead
rahmuna: Sorrrrry lorxzxz. Relinked already! You happy now? Hahaha.
eden(: Hello! No, im out of sweets. Hahaha! Come back anytime soon!
josh: uhuh, i'm doing great i guess. You chill and rock too? Who's this anyway?
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment