FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My blogger has some sort of a problem, bahhh what the heck.

I'm in a somewhat bad mood, damn it.

I ate Mac's Happy Meal for lunch. Happy Meal, my love. But darnnn, they didn't have the toy i want, they gave me some sort of fugly unknown looking toy which moves when u push it backwards on the floor.
I WANT THE FAT PURPLE MONSTER ALREADY!
& I finally saw 2 SJI guys! Oh they make my day, even though they were not hot.

I shall blog about Mr Tan again.

Tessa & I enter the class,

We: HI MR TAN!!!(very very enthusiastically)
Mr Tan: Yes, my fans?
We: HAHAHAHAHAHA

There were some late comers ...

Mr Tan: Hurry up, settle down, before i make u sit on the floor for being late.
We: HAHAHAHAHA

Later,

Class: CHIT CHAT CHIT CHAT
Mr Tan: Yes, can we stop talking? Fan or no fan.
We: HAHAHAHA

Get it? Hilarious manzzz

Mr Tan: What must you do when ... , Michelle?
Lin: You must use ...
Mr Tan: Are you michelle?

Chem class is fun:)

I need to go bathe and study

The sad story always ends the same
Me standin' in the pourin' rain

No comments: