FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, September 23, 2005

I brought Birdie & Hamburgler mac toys to school today, everyone seemed so facinated. Birdie's popular amongst them, but i still love my Hamburgler:) Hot tongue. Birdie's plain boring, it's only the hair. Wanna play? Tell me! I'll bring them more often

Imm usi nng my toes to typeee

Go figure. Not bad la hor?

Have u seen the NAPFA stats on the board near the canteen? OH OH OH 2E emerges, once again. I shan't be humble this time. Hahaha!

We played volleyball with 2A people today, and i hit the ball till it was so high and leslie was walking behind us, and it landed EXACTLY on his head. So fcuking funny!

I'm eating bacon TOMATO CHEESE mustard mayonese and steak sauce sandwich. OH dearness, my dad's some pro. So good, prolly better than Marissa Sandwich. He puts like 2589635 ice in my drink la, so loveleh

Goodbyetoyouxzx

No comments: