FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, June 12, 2010

"I thought you were only a pastel dream"

Atheena Samsuri said:

b2, its JUNE alreadyyyyy hahaha can you pls update~ this is why i visit your blog like, every fortnight!

lovelove, b1~ :B


Wellllll.... Because of you tina, I'm gonna blog! Ok. Let's see... What can I blog about? You see, that's the problem all the time. Idk what to blog!!! And also two other reasons. 1) Lazy lazy lazy 2) I'm pretty boring (plus, see my Profile section?)

For starters, let's talk about my job? It's a love-hate relationship I share with it. I love those kids but I feel like throwing them into the bin at the same time. I only whole-heartedly love and wish to openly declare my love for PIERCE SIM WEI SHAN. I LOVE YOU. Please, one day when you read this, I hope you still remember me, the teacher that loves you sooo much. I was telling my dad the other day, if I had all the money in the world, I would buy him. And then I told Ben that I feel like abducting him and bring him out together with Ben! Ben wants to meet him too, how sweet. Everyday when I talk on the phone with Ben, I talk about Pierce. I even changed my phone's background to a picture of him and I hahhaaahha Ben... I'm sorry. But he's my #2, after you of cos! :)


AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE (L) this is the background pic

Other than Pierce (and a bit of Dymas), I dread work. Dread waking up early, reaching work and feel like sleeping already.. And then when all the kids run jump scream throw/snatch toys.. I really feel like I'm aging fast when I work there. Those little devils are hard to handle! But then again, they really bring me bundles of joy when I watch them grow and say or do cutest things. Ben says I love my job deep down in my heart. Maybe I do!

Okkk.. So right now, I have a face mask on and I missing Ben like a hell lot. He won't be out till Sunday night (I took Monday off to spend time with him!)because of some SIT test. I hope he's well.. I didn't get to talk to him yesterday night and today because he's out in some jungle. Army is cruel. 2 whole years of national slavery. And it's the perfect recipe for breaking up relationships. But I know our love will surpass any obstacles to come :) We have this special diary for the army period for us to pen down anything and for me especially to write in the book whenever I miss him. It's gonna be our 2 years anni soooon! REALLYreallyreally way beyond happy glad contented that I have him in my life. I've never loved anyone this much before and I'm so glad he tells me that all the time too. Isn't it the best feeling in the world? To love someone so much and knowing that person loves you back in the very same degree. Anyway, chanced upon this in someone's tumblr:

(via itryreallyfuckinghard)

I am his/this girl.

13 comments:

Belle said...

Hi sexy!!! Omgosh, I love that thing from tumblr! And u finally updated ur blog! Hahaha. Miss ur pretty face!!! <3

Marissa Lim said...

belle: hi pretttttty!! that tumblr thing is damnnnn nice and sweet right? yes yes i finally need. It took a lot of effort..... hahahah i miss YOUR pretty face. when will we ever have our girls class outing?? hahah

Atheena Som said...

yayyy! i've the power to make you blog, bsl <3! hahaha ehh the part you said "I love those kids but I feel like throwing them into the bin at the same time." it sounds damn cruel haha but oh well, i understand your sentiments! kids at the age can be mega PITAs like lyssa sometimes (: anw see you soon, love youuu!!

Marissa Lim said...

Hahahah yeah bsl power! And it's reallly time to blog la haha. Yeahhh u get what i mean right? This boy who's like 3 in e sch said "You are stupid!" to a teacher... :O so rude just bcos she kept warning him to behave!!! Wanted to throw him away really. And btw what's PITA??

See ya soooon love (L)

nicole cheryl alexis tay said...

finallllly, a post. hahahahh. SEE YOU LATER LOVE CANT WAIT. (:

ANNE! said...

HI MARISSSSSAAAAAA! :D

Atheena Som said...

omg M i think i explained PITA to you like.... infinity times babe. PAIN IN THE ASS~ hahaha omg i cant stand rude children. k god bless alyssa, she's deffo NOT like that! speaking of children, cant wait for our kids to hang tgtttttt (maybe learn some ballet skills from you) <3

Marissa Lim said...

Niclove: yes yes finally :) i had a great time babe!!! Can't wait for our 2/3D!

Anne: hiya cutie pie!!! How're u?

Tina: no u have never told me! Hahhaha I swear. Yeah lyssa's sooo cute. Omgg can't wait fr our kids to play tgt then we'll be at the side having a cup of tea looking so taitai-ish sigh.... And u can teach my kids to cook! :)

ANNE! said...

Accept my blog invite!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thats sweet :)

Atheena Som said...

HARLOW BABY ITS JULY ALR LOHHHHH now i know youre gna blog once a month only sighhh earth to m!!

Anonymous said...

omg my heart melted @ the part where you said you have never loved anyone as much. awwww shucks you both are so damn adorable.

<3,
RGA

Marissa Lim said...

tina: HEE HEE HEEEEE

RGA: hahahahah whatttt... pls don't talk abt us. what about you!!! how's it goinzzz any boy you wanna intro to us??? :)