



So beautiful....
.........
................
.........
................

Hi!!! king julien (L)
It's been a long while (again...)! Nothing's been up recently. Just university apps and FLB flea. The former is done like a week or 2 ago! I really wanna get into Sociology.. Been eyeing that course even before A's. Just very facinated with cultures. Especially those African tribes kind. And besides, one of the prospective jobs is Arts Management and I'm like OoOoooh I like that! I would like to be an Event Organiser (one of my career options) actually.
FLB flea was.... Okay. Sales was so-so. But considering my clothes I was selling were so awful, it's not bad already! Hmm sad to say, I don't like the organisation of it! First, it was tooooo crowded. Tooooo many stalls in such a small place. Secondly, no provision of chairs. FLB could've called like another company to rent chairs for us right even when they said scape had not enough. I mean, we paid $45 for a small 3 x 3 ft table only. Okkk no more complaining.. bad for health. Anyways, thanks Tina for coming down to support! And good working with you, Angie and Bhagatz :-*
AND... HAAAALLLLLEEELLUUJAHHH Good Friday tomorrow....... No work hehehehehehehe = sleep in! But nooooo, I must be discipline. Shall jog (finally finally!) tomorrow with sis and her bf. Good Lorrrrrd I'll be like trailing behind them slowly like a snail and within 5 minutes, I'll not be within their view anymore.
27 more days till Ben enlists :'(


5 comments:
Hahaha you and your King Julien!!!
Why is it not like a picture of me or sth? :(
haha just kidding, love ya!
Hey,
Check out my blog it's pretty cool and I'll think you'll enjoy it.
It's
http://show-aholics.blogspot.com/
Hey,
Check out my blog it's pretty cool and I'll think you'll enjoy it.
It's
http://show-aholics.blogspot.com/
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we're gonna dance together again!!
HAHA cant wait!! x
dear, really intresting....!!!!
-nikita
http://love-you-mom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment