FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, May 02, 2010

If you were here

For the past week:

1) 5 days MC because I went to extract my wisdom tooth again (yeeehaa felt so good not working for a whole week!) I miss PIERCE and DYMAS the mosttt

Photobucket
Pierce!

Photobucket
Dymas!

2) Sent Ben off to the what he calls "holiday"... . :'( He told me his hotel room was waiting for him hahaha. Army stinks. Then he received a call when we were at Tekong about Melissa Toh.. Devastating!! Ben and her used to be really close friends.

3) Blaze II Concert! Went back to dance as part of the Alumni. (Thanks Mom, Angie, Shahilia and Atheena for coming down to support! Plus the cheesecake. And thanks also to Jasmine&Bryan aka cutest couple for the bouquet of flowers, so sweeeeet!)
Here's the link to our item - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryD8eWN6wLs

4) High tea @ tcc with FTTs. Shopped and spent quite abit... Sigh. No more shopping for the rest of the month (but oh good lorrrd it's only 2nd May)
Highlight of that day:
Me: "omg PLS NO..."
Shahilia: "Where!!"*Looks around*
Me: "Huh? What?"
Shahilia: "RIS LOW!"
Me: "HAHAHA no la I said PLS NO!!!"
Both: "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA"

------

I miss Ben sososososo much... If he were here right now, he would give me a kiss and a tight hug, look me in the eye and assure me that everything is okay. I worry too much and am such a pessimist. He, on the other hand, is an optimist. Thank God I have him. It's almost like a part of me is missing when he's not with me. Let's just say I am incomplete without him.

"Just gonna miss Marissaaaa the most and all the freedom etc etc. That’ll be the hardest part it but we’ll survive through it! Till then…" -justben.tumblr.com

Photobucket
taken before A's

Yup, we sure will! Looking forward to 14th May when he books out.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey my boyfriend went in on 28th and he's booking out on 14th too, and I really understand what you mean when you say you miss him and how it feels like a part of you is missing... I feel it too! it's like there's this empty feeling and things I do don't really have any meaning anymore because he's not around.

well hang in there! it's...12 more days! :S :S

Marissa Lim said...

hey there!

Yeah exactly :( sucks huh... oh well haha thanks a lot! you hang in there too! Gonna pass us by quickly. Maybe we can all meet someday haha since our bfs are probably in the same company, Whiskey?

Anonymous said...

haha yep i hope time really flies! (but it really crawls oh well) hate the army :'( oh yeah he's in Whiskey too! it can be like a bfs in army support group haha :)

Marissa Lim said...

yeah crawling... sigh. Nvm just look forward to it!:)

May i know what's ur name? Or ur bf's name? Maybe my bf knows ur bf haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh sorry i forgot it was under anon! i'm dixin! came upon your blog cos i have some friends from cj :) and he's called tim hehe.

and yes! the days will pass :)

Marissa Lim said...

it's okay :) hello dixin! haha what's his surname?

yepppp hang in there ok!

Anonymous said...

haha it's ooi! :)

one more day down :) :)

Marissa Lim said...

Ookay! I'll ask my bf to look out for him hahah

yuppp soon soon :)

free font said...

hi there, warm greeting!
if you need unique fonts, you can go to our site.

keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

RGA: HI MGA, AW YOUR POST MADE ME SAD TOO, I CAN SENSE HOW MUCH YOU MISS BEN!

And omg ben knows melissa toh? crap, that's damn sad!

AND DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS YOU. ehhh picnic? which days are you free next week?

poki12 said...

good picture

Marissa Lim said...

RGA!!! Yes i miss him... And I miss u a lot toooo :) le sigh. Yes omg picnic
sounds fab. But i'm working on wkdays!! Wkends r booked for ben.. How about night picnic? Hehe:)

love u!

Anonymous said...

Night picnic sounds good too! OR MAYBE NIGHT SAFARI? omg im so excited already!

and we havent gone to flea for the longest time leh MGA! can keep ONE sat free? (: or you can bring ben along, i havent seen him in ages!!

Marissa Lim said...

yeahhh so lomanticz haha night.l safari damn borrring leh rga.

Ooo. There's one @iluma sooon! Like nxt sat. Wanna wanna? :) hehe

e! said...

M! you need to go online more often dudeee! haha