FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, April 17, 2009

Feels like GOLD

It's 5:01am and i just woke up. Probably still excited over the fact that ....

CJ DANCE GOT GOLD FOR SYF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(would love to bold and add colour to all those words esp 'GOLD' but i can'ttt, using lousy blogger on ipod...)
So yupppppp i cannot ask for anything more :) just reaaaallllly thankful for everything. I love CJ's dance lovelovelove!!!
(will do a much more elaborated post abt this + pixxx nxt time!)

Anw i won't be gg to sch later hehe ponteng queen. I'm too tired and i don't want detention (which btw i haven't cleared.. Damnnn!) and i wanna watch the soccer match bwtwn ACJC & CJC. Hope CJ will win and qualify for semis!!! (Go soccer go ben go(h))

Kkk i'm gg back to zzzzzzz love u all hope u'll feel GOLD too (feeling is nothing like any other trust me)

11 comments:

Jazy said...

YAYYYY OMG WE REALLY GOT A GOLD :D we are gold worthyyyy wheeee!!
Plus brother paul announced our achievement today during assembly but you didnt come to school!!! :(
Heee luvvv you muchheee!! We have two more times to dance syf again yayyy. luvvvv you foreveerrr <3

Marissa Lim said...

heheheh yes gold worthy we are!!! so proud of usss hahaehehhoho we r awesumzzz. haha i am ponteng queen srsly... but he shld srsly award us la hahaha like revamp the dance room or smth!! ooooh yeh for SYF Presents! can't waittt

LOVE U SO MUCH *SQUEEZE*

rachelll said...

yo PON starrrrrrrrr! miss out on the 'golden' announcement, where dance has now officialy set the standard for the rest to live up to (maybe not sports for now hahaaaa) AHHHHHHH CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE STEPPING DOWN AT THE END OF THIS TERM us five cannot die off okay (X love you dear, you and the rest given me so much support to continue on even when this SYF's period so trying, not just with dance but other people sigh oh well. thanks plenty much, and love you even more (X

Anonymous said...

HEY!! didnt really get to congratulate you on your gold and so... CONGRATS!!! :D good job qin ai de!! *winks* haha :D look forward to seeing you this monday!! :D

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS MGA! :D:D:D

SEE YOU ON MONDAYYYYY <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

hehehehe i didnt know that i can post this way. :D

keithc said...

yeahhh maris :) gold is super good lah! i dunno if guitar ensemble will be able to get gold also!!

AND ITS ABT TIME U TAG MY BLOG TOOO

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

I know some folks here who have gotten results with Male-Extra penis enhancement pills. Im just about to order as i've been hearing amazing results with it. But first off, I want to know if Male Extra does it work as good as they say it does?

I know 1-2 inches Penis growth is realistic and easily accomplished. But I'd like REAL FAST penis growth in the 5 inches range. Dont laugh, I want to have the best penis growth possible because my new girlfriend dated a friggin porn stud!

Guys here know what im talking about?

I want...no make that I NEED to know the best way to enlarge Penis. Male-extra pills promises 3 inches growth within several weeks or they return your money. So I guess that essentially means, if my penis dont grow real fast? They lose money, coz I got to use the pills at the same time get my money back right?

Does this seem like a scam?

Please reply at the soonest possible time!
I need to make a decision fast!

Im already sold on it to be honest, but I just need that one last push so I dont put this off any longer.


The advertisement for the pill I last saw at this site. I hope its still there.

http://cloakedlink.com/hhtaaoleta

K guys thanks. Hope to hear your feedback alright? Bye :D

http://bufosalvarius1.insanejournal.com/2275.html##Sonoran Toads Sonoran Green Toad Sonoran Desert Toads Sonoran Desert Toad For Sale Sonoran Desert
http://cloakedlink.com/cyssfcbayt
<>
http://cloakedlink.com/tpvpfsplpw
http://cloakedlink.com/fpihkysaws
http://buylegalbudscomreviews.blogsome.com/2009/12/17/bufo-alvarius-for-bufo-alvarius-habitat-bufo-alvarius-milking-bufo-alvarius-toad-for-sale/ Hallucinagenic Frog Hallucinogen Frog Hallucinogen Toad Hallucinogenic Frogs Hallucinogenic Toad Hallucinogenic Toads
http://cloakedlink.com/vmhrjbloqc
https://bufosalvarius2.wiki.zoho.com/Hallucinagenic-Frog-Hallucinogen-Frog-Hallucinogen-Toad-Hallucinogenic-Frogs-Hallucinogenic-Toad-Hallucinogenic-Toads.html?a=1 Hallucinagenic Frog Hallucinogen Frog Hallucinogen Toad Hallucinogenic Frogs Hallucinogenic Toad Hallucinogenic Toads
http://cloakedlink.com/alygtheypq
[url=http://bufosalvarius2.easyjournal.com/entry.aspx?eid=4368532]DmtFromToadsDmtToadDmtToadsFindBufoAlvariusFrogHallucinogenFromBufoAlvarius[/url]
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977951966##Sonoran Toads Sonoran Green Toad Sonoran Desert Toads Sonoran Desert Toad For Sale Sonoran Desert
[url=http://bufosalvarius2.blogetery.com/2009/12/17/hallucinagenic-frog-hallucinogen-frog-hallucinogen-toad-hallucinogenic-frogs-hallucinogenic-toad-hallucinogenic-toads/]HallucinagenicFrogHallucinogenFrogHallucinogenToadHallucinogenicFrogsHallucinogenicToadHallucinogenicToads[/url]
[url=http://buylegalbudscomreviews.blogsome.com/2009/12/17/bufo-alvarius-for-bufo-alvarius-habitat-bufo-alvarius-milking-bufo-alvarius-toad-for-sale/]BufoAlvariusToadsForBufoAlvariusToxicityBufoAlvariusWikiBufoToadDmtBufoToadsonline[/url]
https://bufosalvarius2.wiki.zoho.com/Bufo-Alvarius-For-Bufo-Alvarius-Habitat-Bufo-Alvarius-Milking-Bufo-Alvarius-Toad-For-Sale-.xml?a=1
http://cloakedlink.com/mvvqroowcv
http://cloakedlink.com/nlgjxwmigs
http://bufosalvarius1.insanejournal.com/1209.html Colorado River Toad Pet Colorado River Toad Sale Colorado River Toads Dmt Frogs Dmt From Frogs
http://cloakedlink.com/vgwsociyyw

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

[b]Supreme Search Engine[/b]

[i]A powerful new search engine on the Net! Find information and websites on the Internet. [/i]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net]Supreme Search Engine[/url]

[url=http://www.supremesearch.net][img]http://www.supremesearch3000.bravehost.com/Mini.jpg[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory